Saturday, November 21, 2009

-HARDWORK-

Lionel-inspired post. LOL.

---

I think i noe why i have such an aversion to people with no motivation or hard work.

Simply because I know you can achieve ANYTHING if u put ur mind to it. If you decide to do something, don't whine about it, just do it because i noe that i could do it myself.

I think it is a lack of empathy; or too much of it that makes me come to that conclusion. Exams are never hard; you just don't study enough. There is never not enough money; you just don't work enough (Ergo, don't be picky, work at Maccas). There're a million things to complain about, which could be solved if you just shut the fuck up and started doing things.

I think i now understand why lionel detests people that don't work hard. It's probably his influence that led me to this as well.

When things don't go your way, change it. don't sit around and whine about it. Everything can be changed with hardwork.

I have not had the experience of being handicapped fortunately, unlike a close friend of mine. So before you complain about how shitty ur life is, please, think for awhile.

At least you can walk/run/do things as a fully-able bodied person.

I was brought up in a family where money DIDN'T fall from trees. I watched my dad work 9 to 5 to be able to give me an education overseas. Nothing was handed to him on a platter, and nothing was handed to me on a platter except for my education. I guess that's where i learnt not to take things for granted and learnt money stems from hard work. Oh, you didn't need to go through that? Very good, you very privileged. now fuck off.

Sure, there're easier ways to earn money, like pyramid schemes or real estate, both of which require capital.

Which hasn't been handed to me.

So please, for the love of God and for the sake of everyone, work hard and don't complain.

3 comments:

saygoe said...

both my parents work full time :D

and they have more kids !

RaMbO_eA9 said...

I like this post. lol

admin said...

I share the same thoughts, really!

I don't even know, or even want to know how "rich" or "well-off" my parents or family really is. My parents brought me up right, I feel that strongly. Pissed me off to no end when I was young and peers or old-bag aunties were say I must be a spoilt brat, because I was the youngest AND from a doctor's family. But no, I was broke my whole childhood, and still living on a tight budget.

Well I admit they DID pay off my operation bill (that one which I'm still alive because), which costed a bomb.

I've encountered many people with vast varieties of things to emo about (rehab/hospital), so I can relate. (And surprisingly it's stupid stuff!)

To everyone,

At least you're still yourself. Seeing a person who's a vegetable, kills you inside, even if a stranger.

At least, you're alive.

Admittedly I don't get many of those "disliked" comments nowadays, but when they come, I try to counter with my wits (Because rarely have they a right argument).

Back on topic I still see patients in rehab that don't even bother to try. I'll sweating bullets and enduring the pain of the stretches, whilst under a poster that states "NO PAIN, NO GAIN", whilst the majority of the rest just treat rehab as a social event.

"Nothing is sweeter than being classified as 'Disabled' and being more able than 'Able' people!"

~jya-